Tuesday, September 05, 2006

REZ

So this is my rez room. I got a double and totally out and got a gggreat roomie!!!
<--This Is Alyssa and she comes from Lenore ( It's like between Kenton and Virden) She has this boyfriend Erik and they are very cute together!!:)So this is our room its not too bad. I like it alot better then the Tache rooms. They look kinda cool and old school, but ours have better furniture=) Umm what else can I tell you about rez, Jason lives one floor down which is kinda funny. The other night we had a feild trip to the OC it was lots of fun Lots of dancing. Wow some guys can just NOT dance!! I mean I personally know I am a bad dancer especially when Two stepping (hehe jason was trying to dance with me to salza music, it didn't work very well:)) But there were some guys that were just brutal!! Alyssa kept saving me from this one guy it was awesome ( have I mentioned how amazing my room mate is!!) So for now I'm going to leave it at that and go take pictures of the new people I've met!! Then I can show them to you lol. So catch you later and as always much love!! (ya I know Im copying ashley:D)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like yur havin' an awesome time already! lol dont forget those of us who are stuck in strath! haha missin' you already (isn't that pathetic? it makes it seems like i dont have any other friends lol!) hope yur having fun.
ttyl

B-Rad said...

Come on rub it in a bit more. Please....First day of school was a blast NOT! At least I got to leave at 2.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaitlan! lol i forgot my sign in details already :O wow im terrible :P .. hope your having fun! i miss you lol, schools not the same without you! you better come back and visit sometime! Miss ya
Val xx