Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pathetic lol

So after the social I just kinda hung out with Jay and the crew in his room until about 2:00 when Whitey, Jason and Ian showed up and were likely " Kaitlan we've been looking for you all night"( which made me feel pretty special) so then i left with them. ( Anyone who knows me, knows that I've had the biggest crush on ian likely since the day i met him lol) So i had this pillow and i was and I was randomly beating up whoever i could find lol and i was beating up ian and he turned around and was like thats it and then he picked me up and we wrestled a little ( which was a major highlight of my night ( wow thats really sad)) and then we all went up to jasons room and then i said night and went to bed.
Nothing really happened on sunday, and on monday I went shopping with mark, but he brought his friend?? ( what is that? what does that mean? who brings a friend? this mark kid is way to confusing for me) He pretty much ignored me too so i wasnt overly thrilled about how that went. But then after he left and got home he started talking to me on msn?? What is that? but o well thats pretty much how my weekend went.
o haha Ben ( hodges actually from ham town) has decided that since Im such a nice girlie that he's going to set me up with Ian ( they have states together lol). The saddest part of that is even the possibility of it actually happening makes me supper happy and smily how sad is that. I really need a life. (and I've again put myself out there completely so that if Ian or mark ever read this they will think I am a complete retard, and possibly a little creepy lol) So that pretty much sums up my sad existance lol hope ur all having more exciting lives than me, Ill be coming home this weekend I think so maybe see you guys later,ttys much love

5 comments:

x valerie-anne said...

YOUR COMING HOME THIS WEEKEND?! ahh thats awesome! haha sounds like your having fun lol ;) haha and i think your a creepy weirdo loser anyway so it doesnt matter too much! lol jk ! but neways ill talk to you laters! miss ya xxx

B-Rad said...

That all sounds incredibly awesome. If the weather craps out I might be around this weekend otherwise I'll be flying and hanging out in Brandon. Anyways have fun and watch out for flesh eating disease. The flesh eating disease story is both true and long.

Anonymous said...

hey, no you're not creepy at all lol. And at least you go for nice guys lol. Keep the updates coming they brighten up my days!:D lol, catcha later, x

Just A Girl said...

oh, kaitlan's love life... it's pretty bad that it keeps me entertained

B-Rad said...

It definitely beats Romeo and Juliet as far as love stories go :P