Sunday, September 24, 2006

" Looking @ you through the glass, Im not sure how much time has past...."

I went home this weekend, didn't really get anything done though lol. Got home and hung out at bakers for a while. Which was lots of fun, then i went home and watched a movie and went to sleep. The next day we got to BURN FIELDS!!! This is the only part of farming that I like, and o do i like it. After that my phone was dying but i was trying to make plans to get into brandon so i could get to leannas b-day party. So i ran erica over there before the party, and charged her up. So originally me and ash bash thought we might go but then she decided after her uncles party that she wouldnt really want to go do anything else so i had to find someone else to go with. So i was talking to mark and he was like we could go if u want. So thats what we did. So first off he was like we'll meet at the sandy lake school so i got there ten mins early waited and waited and then i texted him and i was like where are you and he was like behind the school where are u lol that was kinda funny but anywho so we hung out there for a while with codie, marcus and arron ( i think thats his name hes marks little bro), which was actually kinda fun just messing around in the old sandy lake school. Then we finally left and we were going to take his car, but his parents had taken his car, so then we were going to take his parents truck but it had no gas so thats right folks we took the loser cruiser!!! So we booked her to brandon and then stood in line for houstans for like 2 HOURS it was insane, i felt like a sardine!!! finally got in and found leanna and partied her up it was definatly a good time. Almost worth the two hour wait.
When we were leaving I ran into Jeff ( well it might be geff but thats a long silly story that Ill tell u if u ask me but for right now ill leave out lol) and he gave me a big hug and then hes like can I give you a kiss and i was like i dont think you should, then he was like why are you here with your boyfriend and i was like no but i am here with a boy so then he's like can I at least give you a kiss on the forehead and I was like definatly. It was very cute and made me feel very special!!!=)
I think Kissing a girl on the forhead is like the cutest thing ever or even on the cheek, I love it, I dont know why, its just super cute and I dont think guys understand how much it means to us girlies. But maybe that just me, maybe the rest of you think its weird! ;)
umm then we had a very very very scary car ride and spent the night at leannas which was pretty funny. but its getting late and im forgetting the real point of my story so we ll leave it there lol later dayz ( o ya Im in love with the song "through the glass" by stone sour and I really want the piano music for it i think It Would ROCK!! lol)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like a good weekend ... apart from the 2hour wait for Houstans ... was Leanna drunk?! Why was the car ride very very very scary? Anyhow I have LOTS of homework to do ... it's insane I have to read the entire A Midsummer's Nights Dream for next Monday! GRR lol, ttyl,

B-Rad said...

Sounds like your saturday night in Brandon was cooler then mine. I was so tired I just past out in the hotel room after we had supper. Anyways I should go do some home work or something. Oh and that Stonesour song has got to be the coolest song around these days with the exception of Crazy Bitch.

Anonymous said...

your van isn't the loser cruiser

Kaitlan said...

It's just as lame as your jodi and mines older therefor im allowed to steal you name of the loser cruiser.Mine also makes funny noises when i turn to sharply. =)~ So take that! lol

Anonymous said...

actually, the lennox's has been the loser cruiser for a month and a half so you can't just come and take it because yours is older. so figgen what?

Kaitlan said...

who r u lol? jodi bryce??

Allison said...

i dont get it?