Saturday, September 02, 2006

Biggest tool in history!!

So this is Mark. I've decided to stop calling him hot mark because if anyone from Sandy Lake ever saw my blog I would be so amazingly beyond embarrassed, it would be like crawl into a corner and die or wearing a brown paper bag on your head for the rest of your life embarrassed. Or something like that, I could go on but I think you've gotten the point. So first off I'd just like to start by saying I know I am a massive tool, possibly the biggest tool in the history of tools, but just bear with me and be happy for me lol. So I had his phone number which was great. But anyone one who knows me knows that I have this big unreasonable phobia of calling people. So obviously I wasn't going to call him so what should I do with this number?? TEXT him moo haha. I'd personally just like to thank who ever invented texting cause they are my HERO!!! But o no the story doesn't end there folks, he text me back!! Craziness I know! So ya we've been texting lots. This is where everyone gives Kaitlan a standing applause for sucking it up and texting a boy lol. Yeppers Although its kinda a bizarre picture I thought it might be helpful to show you who joe was too. You know just trying to help out my imagenary friends who read my blog lol. Once more this is where i pray!! that no one from Sandy Lake EVER seens my blog lol.
So where did you get these pictures Kaitlan you might ask. Well yesterday me and gill went to the Sandy Lake Bar. It was lots of fun, although I do have to admit not as much fun as Southgate but still a good time.
Umm Im actually supposed to be gettig packed for tomorrow right now, so I think this is where I'll leave it and next time I write I'll be in the peg in my new rez. Exciting! Well Im going to now quote some of my good friends with " Later Dayz"

5 comments:

B-Rad said...

Hey congratulations you are almost cured of your phobia!! I'm seriously proud of you to for almost conquering your phobia! Anyways get in lots of trouble in Winterpeg for me and maybe I'll see you sometime in the city since I'm supposed to go crash at my friend's place for a weekend and cause trouble. I'll also be in the city lots probably for medicals and interviews once I start the application process for the military!

Kaitlan said...

Hooray Im am soo packed ad ready to go. Also Hooray for haging i the peg very excited. In case you didn't know my daddy is letting me borrow his cell so text me call me whatever when you get in and r ready to hang lol and to every one else miss you guys already don't be scared to call or text or what ever. (365-6080) Lylas ( that means you too bradley lol)

B-Rad said...

Awesome! I'll definitely call you up when the time comes. I wanna take a look around U of M to just in case I end up there. Oh and I'm very jealous of how you get to go off to the real world!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlin i'm so proud of you! YOU TEXTEDED A BOY!! You're all grown up now!! You are so cool! You are my hero! Miss You C YA!!

Anonymous said...

You can't be that big of a tool - you have the number of a hot guy, who you ACTUALLY texted lol, you danced with him, you got a picture with him and it's not like you wont see him again - think Sandy Lake bar next summer - man I hope I get to work there lol, check out the opportunities! lol, jk. Well have a good one at uni, catcha laters! BTW, this is from Gill, but the stupid thing wouldn't let me write that so I had to put anonymous lol.