Saturday, August 26, 2006

And they lived happily ever after?

I'll start out by saying that at this moment I am totally writing on my new laptop!! Very very exciting! So I guess now I have no excuses for spelling mistakes since all the keys are fully operational lol.
So tonight is my last night working at Sandy Lake! Wow it's going to be so weird to not be working with Martha and Lenard anymore=( I'm actually like really retardly sad about this. What's that about? At one time I hated going to work there, dreaded it, but now I kinda look forward to it. Although it does tend to make me sorta ignore my friends who are under 18 and not really hick bar scene kinda people lol, for which I am very very sorry and owe you guys so much for not being grouchy about it, you guys rock! Hopefully there will be lots of people there tonight, but they might all be farming. But who knows? Just like Lenard wasn't supposed to be there at all this weekend he was supposed to be crummy combining, but then he was there last night hooray! and he gave me a good bye hug, which made me kinda sad. Mark and Colin were there yesterday too and I was like are you guys coming tomorrow and mark was like why what's so special about tomorrow and so I told him it was my last shift. So he said he would definatly try to be there which was exciting. Colin said he will likely be swathing, which is kinda sad but at the same time kinda fitting lol. So whatever we'll see. There's not much else I can say really,to be completely, almost painfully honest, I kinda wish I was going to be there for a little while longer to see if someone was going to make a move or not, but of late they seem completely uninterested anyways so I guess there wouldn't be a point anyways. Yeppers guys, you make me so confused as a gender in general lol. The creepy ones you wish would leave or go bug someone else stay and flirt endlessly, while the nice ones you want to flirt with or just talk seem to become retardly shy or illiterate, or there's some super skanky girl in the way lol. Guys guys guys, plz someone explain to me why this is?? Ya I think thats all I have to rant about today lol. Plus I'm really supposed to be cleaning so ttyl.

1 comment:

B-Rad said...

So I can't help you with your dude problems. But on the brightside my mother said she's gonna buy me a laptop. The downside however is that she's going to make me wait until grad. She said she'd buy it for Christmas but then I'd get no grad gift. So I said she could wait till grad if I got a Christmas gift. Anyways I pretty much just had to say that because well you see I don't get out very often and I just needed to say something.