Tuesday, October 10, 2006

what happened on ur weekend ,well i got in a car accident, but in more exciting news I BOUGHT MY FIRST PINK SHIRT EVER!!!


So ya this weekend I got in a car accident which since Im a little messed up in the head, is actually kinda exciting and cool to me. Ashley had so graciously as always allowed me to tag along on her drive home (which was excitement in its self!! a little tiny car with five university student (Ashley, Bradley, Janna, Terrel, and moi). So we all had our own seperate thanksgivings ( but i will come back to this).Then I tagged along on the way home as well. It was a pretty usual trip home, kinda quiet i slept alot lol. SO then we're driving through Winnipeg minding our own buisness, im not really paying alot of attention and then for some reason I look up the lights and I realize it's red and im thinking what the freak, O well I guess we're running a red lol, but then Ashley says "We're all going to die" ( not in a scary way more of a sarcastic way really lol) and im like what I look over and BAM we get smoked by a van. For some reason I covered my face ( where the logic in that is I dont know, maybe it means that Im really vain lol) and we fly over one curb and the we fly over another curb and finally come to a stop. It was pretty crazy, but everyone was ok so it was all good. Then all the bystanders were like how did you not hit the poles, I was just like meh their not that close it wasn't that hard for us to miss them. Later I looked at them and I have no idea how we didn't wrap ourselves around at least one of the three poles?!?! some one was definatly helping ash drive through this one!!!
We drove through the two (the one with the light and theres another smaller one) and then missed this big one too, I have no I dea how!! It's crazy to think that honest to goodness if we had been a meter farther into the intersection that both mine and ashely's door would have been hit which likely would have caused possible serious injury or maybe even death! Or we could have very easily head on smacked one of those poles or both really. But since it didn't and everyone was okay Im kinda stoked and for some sick reason am like i want to do it again but this time with out covering my face!! I am so messed up. Heres another sick thought, we must have FLOWN over that first median thing, it was slightly inclinded, like a ramp, I bet we pulled some serious "dukes of hazard" stuff and flew over it, I bet we got some sweet air lol.
Even though I know this is a hard act to follow and your all thinking Kaitlan how could anything you do after this be exciting, o just you wait it gets even more exciting!! This weekend got a new cell phone (not really that exciting), so if u guys want to get in contact with me it's 365-7050, learn it, love it, use it lol. Drum roll please, I totally bought my first pink shirt EVER this weekend!! Im excited aren't you, and it was only 5 dollars!! Very exciting. Other than that nothing to exciting happened it was a pretty regular weekend, ate way to much as per usual. But it's ten oclock and I really need to go get readu for class. Catch you guys later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that's crazy!! Glad you're all good though ... haha you bought your first pink shirt ... sweet! lol. Well I unfortunately have to go to geog - midterm on Thursday .. hmm, did I revise this weekend? nope - oops :( lol, catcha later x

jannafaye said...

scary stuff. so glad you're all okay.